That is one fat squirrel. The cold came kinda late so they're all.... gigantic.
Huh... and it was a grey squirrel too. I almost never see those anymore. Just black squirrels, usually.
Ugh... I hate it when this happens...
Makes typing difficult... *shakeshakeshake*
Today I ...
1. Woke up.
2. Cooked ramen and a sad looking chicken patty.
3. Added to my gum wrapper chain.
4. Got spit on by Elijah Wood, Jude Law, Ewan MacGregor, Ben Affleck, and just about any male actor that Stef thinks is hot.
5. Contemplated wearing flip-flops out in the snow because I couldn't find my sneakers.
5 Facts About Me ...
1. When I was in eighth grade, Anya and I got booed offstage while trying to sing "Twist and Shout" karaoke-style with (by 300 college kids, no less).
2. As a little, little girl I used to insist on wearing dresses and skirts all the time (and this is funny, because it takes a lot to get me to wear a skirt now).
3. I just wanna be a rock star.
4. I just wanna get laid.
5. I used to want to be an actor (perish the thought!)
5 Things I'd Like To Do Before I Die ...
1. Have a career that I can live off of.
2. Earn a certain amount of cult noteriety (but not outright fame).
4. Get up onstage for "Rock Star" (so close! Yet so far away...)
5. Seduce someone or other. I'm flexible.
5 Actors/Actresses I Love... (And subject to change)
1. Elijah Wood.
2. Josh Charles.
3. Diane Keaton.
4. Nicole Kidman.
5. Jason Mewes.
10 Movies I Love ...
1. Love and Death.
2. The Nightmare Before Christmas.
4. Young Frankenstein.
5. Pet Semetary.
6. Harry Potter.
7. Lord of the Rings.
9. Chicken Run.
10. The Silence of the Lambs.
Name Your Fav Band/Artist That Starts w/ Each Letter, runner(s) up in 
A - American Hi-Fi
B - Beatles [Barenaked Ladies]
C - Colorfinger [Cheap Trick]
D - Dandy Warhols
E - Everclear
F - Foo Fighters [Frank Sinatra]
G - Green Day [Garbage]
H - Hendrix, Jimmy [Holly, Buddy, Harvey Danger]
I - Imbruglia, Natalie [Insane Clown Posse]
J - Jewel
K - Kinks
L - Live [Lifehouse, Linkin Park]
M - Morrisette, Alanis
N - Nirvana [No Doubt]
O - Offspring
P - Pink Floyd [Presidents of the United States of America]
Q - Queen
R - REM [Red Wanting Blue, Ramones]
S - Semisonic [Savage Garden, Smashing Pumpkins]
T - They Might Be Giants [Train]
U - U2
V - Verve Pipe
W - Weezer [Wheatus]
X - None, sadly...
Y - Yanckovic, Weird Al
Z - Zombie, Rob
I think I cheated a bit...
They're biting again...
Havelock Vetinari (Discworld) back when he was 'Havelock' and not 'Lord'. *coughs* Assassin's Guild days, in other words. *grins* Been picturing a very suave and predatory Vetinari in a nice black suit.
Chibi me, a blanket, and some chibi hobbits. This is (in my head) the picture that will decorate my "I have moved!" page... Yeah, but it still needs to be drawn.
Wolfwood dipping Vash (^__^) I've already started this one, actually.
Vash and Knives as little kiddies (this is vague, huh?)
Something Remus. He's unhappy. *pulls Harry over* I had wanted to do a 'Little Red Riding Hood' illustration...
That Squall and Laguna chibi holiday thing *cringes* which is, as usual, late.
Modern day Aragorn. See, I already drew and painted modern day Legolas, so it must be Aragorn's turn (and, if you must know, Lego looks suspiciously like he came out of the eighties with a cat on his lap).
Frodo turning into a Gollum-like creature (and looking very unhappy about it too. I already have the line art done).
The X-Men: Evo short doujin. Actually, it's already drawn and inked. I'm just going to ink it again with my nice pen that works. Pain in the ass. Would also like to draw a stand-alone for that.
Trigun stand-alones and really short doujins (I'm thinking about making "O Brother", which was a Knives/Vash fic idea from a long time ago, into a short doujin, if I can].
And the amazing fantasy art juxtaposition that came out of my own mind (mostly): a dildo wearing lingerie. *crickets chirp* And some sortof caption about the state of America's love. *the crickets stop* What?
Gee, is that enough? O___O
When people who think they know me (but don't... at least not very well) are really surprised by the fact that my hands shake like mad. Most often it comes up when I'm sitting next to someone and trying to do something delicate.
Other person: Blahblahblah... holy shit! Look at your hands!
Other person: How come they shake like that?
Me: Oh... I dunno. They just do.
Other person: Whoa...
Mmmmm... think my shaking tonight is drug withdrawal. *unhappily goes and takes her medication* But I don't need it! I'm happy! *shakes head* Whoa... lightheaded. Withdrawal, indeed.
But I'll be going back to school soon. Then I'll be unhappy again.
My mum's thumb used to twitch kinda weird. But she thought that was because she inhaled a bit too much insecticide.