- "Sexual Predators" or "Prey" (I haven't decided yet)- "Mum's always worrying that some deviant is going to cart me off and rape me in an alley if I'm not careful." He shrugged and smiled. "Just her little way of keeping me on a leash, I expect." With an impish wink at Elijah, Dan flipped his coin into the air, caught it, and slapped it onto the back of his hand. "Heads," He said after peeking beneath his palm. "Honestly, I'm sure she thinks that everyone between the ages of eighteen and thirty-five is some sort of sexual predator bent on taking advantage of me."
Elijah swallowed heavily. Kid, you have no idea.
- Untitled thingy- He choked slightly. Aspirin, yes... aspirin. Pining for aspirin while The Fellowship of the Ring played on the telly and he'd paced back and forth, back and forth, tears streaming silently down his face while his mother had watched him helplessly. The memories came back suddenly and quickly and Dan immediately felt as if he was going to vomit.
- Yet another untitled thingy- "Do you want to go to lunch?" and "Have you read anything by David Sedaris?"
- "Born a Lion"- I bought the stuffed lion and I'm really not sure why.
- Vivisection- Once James had been helping Remus to sit up and the other boy had throw up v iolently onto his shoes. It had been more than disgusting when James had found that Remus had actually upchucked the remains of a squirrel that had made its way into the Shrieking Shack in the middle of the night.
"Tragic days often begin most innocuously. The sun shines, birds sing, and the world slowly crashes in upon itself."
take t he nerd test.
and go to mewing.net. a nerd utopia.