They note that Jimbo Jones resembles Crispin in River's Edge. I never thought of that, but it's true.
1. I knew... er, know... you in real life. You made math, choir, poetry more bearable, among other things. Sometimes it weirds me out when you write entries in the third person. But Robert Frost is still obtuse. Sometimes. I think he's wisened up, the poor fellow.
2. Sometimes I empathize with you and sometimes I just don't understand. We don't have much in common and most of your entries are day to day type things, which I read but don't usually respond to. Um, at all. But you seem like a very sweet person indeed.
3. Gah, I miss your fun presence! I really hate it when new fandoms break up online friendships, but eh... what are you going to do? In any case, you generally seem much too busy for me at the moment. And when we do talk these days, we don't say much.
4. It's funny. I know of you more than I actually know you. In any case, you have three more years in
5. You are so serious most of the time and I truly admire your work ethic. I'm not entirely sure why you friended me... but you seem neat. I just don't know how to respond most of the time. I'm very, very sorry about your recent loss and I hope things are doing better.
6. We share a few fandoms. I'm afraid I'll have to blame you for my Willard/Crispin Glover obsession, because if you hadn't posted tidbits about the movie... then I probably never would have seen it. In fact, you post a lot of cool stuff. I also like what you say when you have new friends additions. If that makes sense.
7. You're one of my idols, art and fiction-wise, and have been so for quite awhile. Hell, you had me obsessed with a game I'd never played and made me realize just how interesting father/son incest can be. It was also your site that introduced me to oekaki. In any case, your work is amazing, and I hope things are getting better these days.
8. You have an awesome imagination and one of the most unique art styles. I love all of your drawings, even when I don't know who/what/where/when/why. I must confess to enjoying imitating your style of lineart, but never doing a very good job. ;P If you ever publish a comic, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.
9. I love it when you give me art presents! Not that you do this particularly frequently, but I have a couple and I like them. Your art is always very detailed and the lineart is so precise. Your erotic drawings are damned cool, and if some people don't understand/like a kink... eh. Fuck 'em!
10. You're relatively new to my list, but I like you already... you mad slasher you. It's nice to have company and know I'm not the only person to have written a certain father/son pair... I wish I could share in your OTP, but alas... I, um... can't. :D
11. You always write the most thought-provoking HP essays and always seem to articulate thoughts that I agree with, but could never put into words. I still link to a post of yours whenever I need to explain why I dislike Sirius.
12. I know you in real life too... sort of. You just recently switched lj user names, and I'm kind of hurt that I'm not on the friends list of your new one. I've always wanted to get to know you a lot better, but that just never happened. I told you this in an anonymous comment, but I think you have so much natural talent and potential and sometimes it makes me angry and jealous that you don't seem to be using it to do all the things I know you can do.
13. I'm not entirely sure why I'm still on your friends list, or why I ever was in the first place. But I know that I love reading your entries and find you humorous and interesting. Also, I think you're a cutie. Why don't you have a girlfriend? Dammit, you should.
14. You've been on my friends list for, like, ever and ever. You have very cool icons and are generally a majorly cool person. We used to talk a little bit, but haven't really kept up. Keeeeeeeeeeeep writing!
15. I remember running across your website years ago and being so, so impressed by your art. It sort of peeves me (in a good-natured way) that you're about my age! You've had so many difficult thing happen in your life and I really admire and respect your maturity in handling situations and emotions. I get the feeling that you hear that a lot, but it's very true.
16. Your entries always live up to your name, and I'm often left with some sort of liquid coming out of my nose after reading them and snorting with laughter. You seem to have such a sunny personality... very uplifting, without being cloying or sappy. I love the political slash stuffs.
17. You write such great, sweet LotRips. I love it. We met throught contrelamontre, and I think that's pretty dang cool too. You're also supportive of THE KINK, which I am eternally grateful for.
18. I read your journal! Physics class was major fun and awesome with you... but I think it's kind of odd that whenever we happen to see each other these days, we barely even say hi and stuff like that. Eh. I hope you get a cool job soon.
19. It makes me sort of bouncy to think that I'm now on your friends list. You have the coolest set of icons on the planet. And you may not have realized it, but your screencaps have been responsible for/aided in the production of a good chunk of my Crispin-ish artwork. It makes me sad, though, that you're in so much pain so much of the time. I wish there was something I could say or do that wouldn't sound monumentally stupid.
20. You are a great writer and I'm glad you came over to lj. I'm glad that you seem to have had a few successes recently with your writing, because I'd say you definitely deserve it. You are also extremely nice and even managed to put up with me through email (or lack thereof), so I must extend my greatest apologies... er, thanks.
Guess if you really want to. I think most of them are seriously OBVIOUS. Because that's just me. And if you don't think you're on the list, it's probably because it's only twenty and I just picked out the first people that I could think of to say something sort of obvious about. So, if you are fringe-ish, new, or a really complex and deep person... my lazy mind probably decided it'd be too hard to put any feelings into words and opted to take the easy way out. Gah, that probably doesn't sound right.
I lurve you aaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll. :D Don't be hatin'!