I really need to leave the house but I very much don't want to. Because I'm lazy. Also, I think wandering around and breathing cold air (or attempting to) made my lungs go "Oh, no thank you." *sighwheeze*
... okay, I wanna write another drabble now. It was quick and it made me look like I did work. Anyone think of another threesome that deserves attention...? Susan/Buddy/guitar? :D OMG het. Pteppic/Chidder/Ptraci? Uh. Teatime... um... okay, no one wants to get close enough to him for that.
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks?
"Crick"/creek or possibly stream.
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store/supermarket?
3. A metal container to carry a meal in?
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in?
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people?
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof?
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening?
A porch or a deck.
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages?
Coke. I don't care what brand it it, it's coke. Particularly if it's brown.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup?
Pancake or flapjack.
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself?
Grinder or sub.
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach?
Trunks, swim shorts, bathing suit, and please not a speedo.
12. Shoes worn for sports?
Tennis shoes, sneakers, or trainers (well, I respond to trainers).
13. Putting a room in order?
Cleaning, straightening, being fussy.
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark?
Lightning bug or firefly.
15. The little insect arthropod that curls up into a ball?
Roly-poly or... I've heard people call them potato bugs for some reason. Aren't those the June bugs too?
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down?
17. How do you eat your pizza?
Depending on mood, I occasionally scrape off the cheese and toppings and eat them last. Other times, I fold my slice in half. If it's sheet pizza, I definitely fold the slice in half.
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
Garage sale, yard sale, moving sale.
19. What's the evening meal?
Dinner or supper.
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
Basement or cellar.