1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you.
01. I love wolves.
02. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was one of my favorite cartoons.
03. I don't like the texture of carrots.
04. I get uncontrollable shivers whenever I touch chalk, chalkboards, or peach skin.
05. There was no 5 until I came along.
06. I prefer cold weather to warm.
07. I hate when people type in all caps online.
08. I hate netspeak. Just type normally and entirely spell out the words; it's NOT hard.
09. British accents are sexy.
10. The same rule doesn't always apply to British actors (though it more often does than does not).
11. I like it when my ratties lick me.
12. I like to drive really, really fast.
13. But my car's speedometer only goes up to about 85 mph.
14. I never really 'unpack' whenever we move.
15. I'm a pack rat.
16. I know how to do the Macarena.
17. I like having pressure on my body, like a cat sitting on my lap or someone lying on top of me.
18. I tend to get skeeved by the feeling of someone else's body heat, though.
19. My mailman keeps writing us these stupid little notes and I'm sick of it.
20. I don't think I'm that smart at all, but others seem to think I am.
21. I hate it when people have really strong and self-righteous opinions about one specific thing (like abortion, feminism, gay rights, etc).
22. Because the only thing I purport to have a strong opinion about is the all-encompassing 'personal freedom.'
23. I use the synonym tool in Microsoft Word way more than I should.
24. I try to be polite to people even though I loathe them.
25. I want to lick Crispin Glover's nose.
26. I think blonde girls are sexysexy.
27. Blond boys, however, are not.
28. I'm a weird person.
29. I'm easily annoyed by people who think they know everything.
30. I don't hate Britney Spears.
31. I want to learn American Sign Language.
32. I like animals.
33. I procrastinate. A LOT.
34. I'm also a perfectionist.
35. I tend to be a listener in a conversation rather than a contributor.
36. Whenever I eat a banana with a sticker on it, I take the sticker off and put it on my forehead.
37. I usually sleep on my stomach.
38. I'm a night owl.
39. I cried the first time I saw Titanic. (give me a break, people, I was barely 13!)
40. I like to make things even or make them add up nicely.
41. Therefore, I would never buy... say... 7 of something.
42. I also used to think of numerals in terms of gender. 1 is male, 2 is female... etc.
43. My tongue is so long that it doesn't quite fit in my mouth. If I relax everything, it pops out on its own.
44. I fidget a lot.
45. And have compulsive tendencies, like putting lotion or salve on my hands constantly.
46. I have constant tension headaches.
47. I hate parties.
48. I hate holidays. All holidays. Stop making me socialize, people!
49. Diet Coke runs through my veins instead of blood.
50. I like guys with dark hair.
51. Sometimes I like taking the less popular opinion just because it bugs people.
52. Pole vaulting looks like a bitch to learn.
53. I think masturbation is fun.
54. Poorly written pornography makes me want to take a sledgehammer to my skull.
55. I love miniatures.
56. I rarely remember my dreams.
57. I want to go to Japan... and Australia and Ireland and Europe and Africa... I basically want to travel the world.
58. I love pushing and testing boundaries.
59. I've been told I switch subjects with the same concept of relevence as Eddie Izzard does ("And that's very much like the army...")
60. I hold grudges.
61. I hate it when commercialization idealizes a concept so much that everyone wants to be a part of it. Like being a pirate.
62. When I was taking singing lessons, I could hit an A above high C.
63. I talk to myself... maybe a bit too much.
64. I love sleep.
65. I'm extremely light-sensitive; I burn quickly and get headaches from being out in the sun or sleeping when the sun is out.
66. I like black jellybeans.
67. I want try to keep all of my memories the best I can, even the bad ones.
68. I am a true Taurus girl.
69. I can get into and out of the full lotus position.
70. I was a Brownie (ie, little Girl Scout) for about a year. It was incredibly idiotic.
71. I took ballet lessons for a short while.
72. As a little, little girl I wore nothing but skirts.
73. I'm online a lot. I have no life.
74. I love bad puns.
75. I clean when I'm angry or anxious.
76. I'm scared to death of trains.
77. I like to read.
78. Though I tend to be a fiction snob.
79. I love looking at military gear.
80. Sadly enough, I have no real military knowledge
81. I wish I did though.
82. I tend to mumble and ramble, particularly on answering machines.
83. I think I think too much.
84. But I can't be eloquent about my thoughts most of the time.
85. I have no uvula.
86. I collect Bibles from hotel rooms.
87. I have a yellow stain on my left front tooth. It has always been there.
88. I've met the guy who does the (American) voice of Tai on Digimon.
89. I like my personal space.
90.I'm a bit of a hypochondriac.
91. I panic sometimes over the smallest things, but remain eeriely calm when chaos surrounds me.
92. My hearing isn't very good. I think I killed it with the rock concerts and the swimmer's ear.
93. I don't think I draw very well.
94. I like the idea of people, but not the actual people themselves.
95. I'm not a very physical type of person, though I've gotten more so now.
96. I'm not really used to expressing emotion very well either.
97. I would have liked to go to a private school simply for the attractive uniforms.
98. I sometimes like animals more than I do people.
99. My Myers-Briggs personality type is Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging.
100. I have an Anarchy shirt that I bought at a peace rally in Italy.