1. Billy Joel - Piano Man
I remember being in an Italian subway and trying to remember the words to this song with Trevor. I'm afraid we didn't do too well. Just imagine two or three of us singing the chorus at the tops of our lungs in English... surrounded by Italians. :D It was teh fun.
2. Everclear - The Boys Are Back in Town
I like this version way better than the original. Everclear does good covers. But, yeah, I used to rock to this all the time. One of those songs I put on repeat.
3. They Might Be Giants - Doctor Worm
OMG! Coincidence. :D Yes, this is where my online nickname came from... the story goes as such: I was cleaning my room one day and stuck in a tape of songs I'd taped off of 107.9 when it was still a good radio station. This song came on. I'd been trying to think up a name to use online at the time and I heard this and went... "Okay, that's just weird enough to work." And it was. At the time, I didn't know anything about They Might Be Giants except that I liked this particular song. God, this was years and years ago.
4. SR-71 - I Want You to Want Me
For some reason, they slip into "Country Road" about halfway through... weirdly enough, it works.
5. Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower
6. Peter, Paul, and Mary - Leaving on a Jet Plane
7. Colorfinger - Culver Palms
Otherwise known as the early version of Everclear's "Why I Don't Believe in God" which I analyzed for poetry class... sad song.
8. A Goofy Movie - Stand Out
9. Beethoven - Fur Elise
10. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Who Put the Bomp
11. O Brother Where Art Thou - Go to Sleep
12. Celine Dion - That's the Way it Is
13. Cheap Trick - That '70s Song
14. Soggy Bottom Boys - I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow
15. Tori Amos - Precious Things
16. w-inds - Pardox
17. Nickelback - Never Again
18. Midorikawa Hikaru - Tatow Kimi ga Hohoende mo (Even if You Smile)
Ah, Gundam Wing...
19. Tori Amos - Happy Phantom
20. Depeche Mode - I Feel Loved
... hey, memories. It was Zero who sent me this song, longlonglonglong ago. ;___; *misses*
And it's like the exact opposite of how I actually feel.