To clear up a few major points:
- I do not like George W. Bush.
- I like John Kerry even less.
- I am a Libertarian.
- I'll most likely be voting for Michael Badnarik.
- If I do vote for him, it will not be a "wasted" vote.
- I don't believe the government should have any say in marriage.
- I have no particular problem with homosexuality. (Duh... the person I like bestest is a gay man.)
- I do not support amending the Constitution to prevent gays from marrying, nor do I support legislation 'legalizing' same-sex marriage. I support taking marriage completely out of the government's hands.
And, most importantly:
- I do NOT need permission from the liberal Democrats of fandom to write, read, or talk about fictional homosexual relationships.