First, stolen from nerdcakes (who draws a very fun MS Paint masterpiece, let me tell you) is this meme: leave me a comment and I will draw one of your interests in MS Paint. I will even try not to perseverate and spend hours on one drawing, as I am generally wont to do. C'mon, you know you want to distract me from my painting homework.
Thirteen Random things you like doing: (in no order)
2) Complaining. I do a lot of that.
5) Slipping my little piece of cloth through my fingers.
7) Going to Borders and not actually buying anything.
8) Searching for things. It’s that thrill of the hunt mentality.
9) Talking to ghostgecko
10) Watching movies.
11) Driving. No, really, I enjoy driving.
12) Sorting coins.
13) Making fun of people who deserve it (including myself, don’t you worry).
Twelve Movies: (in no order)
3) Back to the Future
4) Rubin and Ed
5) Fast Sofa
6) What Is It?
7) The Nightmare Before Christmas
8) The Secret of NIMH
9) The Last Unicorn
10) Dead Ringers
11) The Lion King
12) Arsenic and Old Lace
Eleven Good Bands/Artists: (in no order, either)
2) Tori Amos
3) Buddy Holly
4) Oingo Boingo
5) They Might Be Giants
6) Green Day
7) Ani DiFranco
9) The Who
10) Tom Russell
11) Mary Chapin Carpenter
Ten Things about you physically:
1) I’m five foot three and A QUARTER.
2) My hair is red. Yes, all of it.
3) I could probably strangle myself with my hair; it falls to about the small of my back.
4) I can wrap my thumb and middle finger around my wrists so that they overlap.
5) I suck my left thumb and so can pop it out of the joint (but can’t with my right thumb).
6) I have some fairly prominent scars on my left arm, both thighs, and my stomach.
7) Although, really, I just have scars all over because not only do I scar easily, but I also pick at myself constantly.
8) Technically I need glasses, but I hardly ever wear them these days.
9) On the other hand, if I go outside without sunglasses, I can’t see.
10) I don’t tan. At all.
Nine Things you say often
2) “No, you’re wrong.”
3) "I don’t think so."
5) "Please shut up."
9) "I dunno."
Eight Favorite Food/Drinks:
1) Diet Coke
2) Cereal. Right now I’m really into Raisin Bran Crunch
3) A veggie burrito from Chipotle
4) Chicken salad sandwiches.
5) Chocolate. In pretty much any form.
6) Mushroom pizza.
7) Oriental ramen.
8) Black licorice.
Seven Things you Wear Often:
1) Flip-flop sandals
2) A pair of blue Sketchers I’ve had for several years
3) My Jack Skellington shoulder bag
4) My Jack and Sally underwear.
5) A white bra.
6) My silver panther ring that was a gift from ghostgecko
7) My Herbert West t-shirt, which was ditto... ^
Six Things That Annoy You:
1) People who pull their cell phones the moment class ends... or worse, during class.
2) People who interrupt me when I’m trying to do something.
3) Misplacing stuff, which I do often.
4) The sun.
5) Johnny Depp in the trailers for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
6) Movies that are obviously just made to be serious Oscar contenders.
Five Favorite Fictional Characters:
1) Willard Stiles
2) Aloysius Pendergast
3) Adrian Mayhew
4) Herbert West
5) Nii Jieni
Four favorite Animals:
Three favorite TV Shows:
1) The Simpsons
2) House, M.D.
3) Law and Order
Two dream Jobs:
1) Freelance illustrator who actually makes money.
2) Someone who spends all day sorting or counting things and never has to interact with people.
One Person you could spend the rest of your life with:
1) ghostgecko. As if ya'll didn't know that. :3